Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ever Expanding Waistline

I walked downstairs yesterday morning holding the camera and Jason said, "Oh you must be feeling good today." He knows not every day can be picture day.


I'm officially at 34 weeks. Time is really flying by now. And the belly just keeps growing. The little one has been dancing up a storm the last couple of days. Yesterday I was really craving sugar so she may have been on some sort of sugar high and bouncing off the walls, so to speak.
Next week will start the weekly doctor's visits so I'm sure the time will go even faster after that. Right now she's seems to be resting mostly under my diaphragm so I don't expect she'll be making her escape anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. It is more than a bump now! She is at least a lump. You look great. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete