Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Showered

The office threw me a surprise shower yesterday. Jason was in on it and made sure I didn't stay home all day with the plumber. He told me I had an important "secret meeting" to attend at 4:30 so I should make my way into the city before then.
Katie, Beth and Ashley did an awesome job pulling it all together. Ashley even made gluten and dairy free cupcakes and decorated them with adorable farm animal cutouts. She made sure everyone kept the cutouts clean and gave them to me for any scrapbooking I might do. I'm thinking they might become a mobile or garland in the nursery.
Katie finger knit a cord they used to spell out "Congrats!" on the tack board. you can kind of see the start of the "C" to the right above. I saved that too for some fun home garland and spelling activities.
Thanks gang for a great party!

No comments:

Post a Comment