Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cabinets, Part 2 - The Love Story Continues

I thought I was in love yesterday but today I fell hard - not literally. Ignore the dust spots on the picture and the old light fixture and check out that dining room pantry cabinet. I think we may actually be able to unpack a bunch of our wedding gifts and bring them down from the attic.










I was worried when the rest of the cabinets came in the room might start to feel closed in, but it still feels very open. And I think we've set up an excellent work triangle. Our kitchen activities will be so much more efficient now.



Jason is disappointed we have all these little spaces behind the filler panels that won't be accessible. This man loves secret storage like i love tall cabinets.

























Tomorrow they make the counter top template and rumor has it the floors will go in on Friday. Fingers crossed!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the tall cabinets. I can't wait to come paint. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paint brushes will be waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous! Are the cabinets black? Or am I being deceived??

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are actually nautical blue so more of a navy. The pictures are deceiving you just a bit.

    ReplyDelete