Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Bump Grows On

We're in week 18 now. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'm excited to hear that little heartbeat again.
My apologies for not posting a weekly photo last week. I suspect if i had the bump would have looked bigger than this week, thus causing confusion. Jason was out of town and I occupied my time primarily by stuffing my face with an entire frozen pizza and half a homemade quiche.


I feel like this picture makes it look like i have two bumps or that I'm strangling my poor child with a tight waist band, but really that's just the shape of my body right now. I think I'm carry low so you can all speculate if that means a boy or a girl or if the width of my hips simply allows for more baby room below the waist.

3 comments:

  1. Nice. I was a little concerned about the waistband and the baby but I guess I can see the hip space as I have the same gift of hips as you. You continue to look great. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! One of my kind and fashionable sisters gave it to me. :)

    ReplyDelete