Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Deck the Halls

I attempted to get a picture of Maura with our Christmas decorations.  It wasn't entirely successful so here are a few attempts.
I finally finished the advent calendar I started 2 years ago.  Next year we'll work on actually filling the hats and mittens with something to count down the days.  We hung Maura's stocking to get it warmed up before we head north to meet Santa.  The little tree is the only tree we got up this yeaer.  But it has linghts and strings of gumdrops so we're content.

Smiling baby, off-center mantle

Centered mantle, kind of blurry

"Wait a second, mom.  I'm not ready."

If she were any cuter, it would be illegal.  :)

3 comments:

  1. she is sooo cute, and it's def. illegal! I also love the mitten advent calendar. Did you knit it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! I stole the idea from Garnet Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! I can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete